Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Motivation

I have not written regularly in a very long time.

I tell myself that I'm busy. I tell myself that I don't have the opportunity. I let myself get distracted.

All of these are valid. I am busy. It's hard to find the opportunity to write when the only place for your only computer in your tiny house is in the family room where distractions never cease. And I do let myself get distracted by the many other activities that I enjoy and need to do.

I wonder what happened to that drive that got me writing in the first place and how I can get it back again. Do I want it back again?

I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome blog that is related to motivation that one must motivate themselves to work hard and achieve success in the business. I recommend that one must always concentrate on motivation.