Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Swear...

...if it snows one more time this week, I'm going to scream!!

Doesn't the weather know about global warming?

Doesn't Mother Nature know it's April?

I need to get my garden tilled and my peas planted, but my garden hasn't dried out enough to do the first, which nullifies the second.

Grr.

At least my little baby tomatoes are growing nicely.

I'm trying a new method of growing this year. It is to plant them in only an inch of soil, let them grow to 3" tall, then add more soil to the pot, then let them grow a 'new' 3" tall, then add more soil, and so on. I've read that this method will leave you with sturdy stems and abundant healthy roots. We'll see.

What does this have to do with writing?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. But this is MY blog.

No comments: