Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Utah 9-12 Project

Can someone direct me to a Utah 9-12 webpage that doesn't completely suck?

The few I found are severly outdated (Ogden), don't have any plans for a local 9-12 rally (Weber--though they do have a Constitution Day meetup planned, which is cool), don't have any links to any OTHER 9-12 rallies they support, or are membership exclusive (Utah912.ning.com).

That last on irks me the most. Now membership is fine if I'm going to post comments or join their forums, but, damn. I should at least be able to access information about Saturday's rally without being forced to fill out their (IMO) overly intrusive membership application. Give me a freakin' break.

And they spout Glenn Beck all over their main page, but has anyone there bothered to make rally information available on the National 9-12 site that's linked to Glenn's website? Any of them? No. That would apparently involve too much common sense.

Maybe they need to re-read Glenn's book.

This is the best one I've found thus far:

http://www.meetup.com/We-surround-them-saltlakecity/

No comments: